|Name||Lekala 4835 lime green and white spotted dress|
|Started||Jan 14, 2021|
|Notes||Fabric is Lotte Jansdotta Lime green and white
The pattern was not too difficult to make after I figured out how to go about sewing the neck and front placket. Stay stitching the corners solved most of my problems. Turning in the ends of the neck binding was a bit of nightmare at first but result was very good (I think).
If I make this pattern again I think I would include a centre back seam so that I could better fit my sway back. However it seems to fit very well anyway and is very comfortable to wear.
I left off the patch pockets and used welt pockets instead as I need lots of practice. I also left off the shoulder tabs because I thought the fabric was busy and the dress didn't need them.
Lekala patterns seem to be quite fitted and I add a couple of extra centimetres to my measurements for a bit more ease. I am happier with more room