- Oct 29, 2015, 9:31 PM
Paying by PayPalPayPal is the preferred payment method for most our clients, and lets you send payments securely online using a credit card or bank account.
- You need to have a PayPal account before you can make a payment.
- When checking out, click the button «Pay with PayPal».
- The total amount will be shown and processed in the currency you have preferred to be billed in.
- In the opened window, follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
- In your credit card history, the payment will be shown as one to "ProGroup".
Payment by Credit Card
For credit card transactions made via our Checkout, we partner with the payment process provider Stripe. We have carefully selected Stripe for its focus on diversity of payment methods and enhanced security.
When you place an order via our Checkout and opt to pay with your Visa, MasterCard or an American Express card, Stripe will use your credit card to process the transaction.
For any transactions processed by Stripe, you will provide Stripe with the details of your card as well as your billing information. All billing and customer information transmitted by Sewist will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated. None of the payment details are saved by Sewist, and the credit card number, expiration date and CSV code never touch our servers.
Important: please do not click the submit button for the second time while your transaction is processed by Stripe. This may result in double charges on your account.
Sewist uses the industry standard protocol known as Transport Layer Security (TLS), which encrypts potentially sensitive information for all data transmission. The website is secured with SSL certificate, SHA-256 with RSA Encryption. This is now the industry-standard signature hash algorithm for SSL certificates and provides stronger security and has replaced SHA-1 as the recommended algorithm. SHA-256 is supported by all current browsers.
Payment by Bundle Units
You can choose to buy credits, or bundle units, and use them for future purchases. This is way more economical than buying patterns one by one, even during the sales.
You need to be a registered user to use bundles. Log in, if you already have an account with Lekala, or create one.
1) Get the desired number of credits at this link: Discounts.
2) Select the patterns you like, mention the size measurements and printing settings and add them to cart.
3) Once you've selected your patterns, click the cart button on the top and choose “View cart”. Below the details of the items in the cart you will see a small menu. Choose the section “Use bundle units” and click the green button “Pay by (x) button units and save (x)”. You will now see that there will be discount added to your order, and the total will be decreased accordingly.
Thank you Maria, she is a bit tricky to pin down on what she wants. I think I will just make a standard button up shirt. With matching shorts, it will make cute pjs. Thank you Jane, I just KNEW she wasn't going to like it but I don't like UFO's. I have not seen it on, far too busy for a photo (eye-roll) the collar is lovely! Guta, thank you! I added side vents as she likes to tie them but I could trim it off. I wanted her to try it first. Ah well, not the first rejected garment which is why I muslined before cutting the good stuff. Гута, спасибо! Я добавил боковые вентиляционные отверстия, так как она любит их завязывать, но я мог бы обрезать их. Я хотел, чтобы она сначала попробовала. , ну, не первая отвергнутая одежда, поэтому я муслин перед тем, как разрезать хорошие вещи.