|Started||Jul 19, 2020|
|Completed||Jul 24, 2020|
|Notes||I really liked the dresses I made from this pattern a few years ago, but unfortunately I have got older (and been rather greedy) so no longer have the waist and hip measurements that this was printed off for! I could order the pattern again, in a bigger size, but decided just to enlarge the pieces I had, as an experiment. I am pleased to say this was successful, I am thrilled with my new dress - and feel just as good wearing this one as I did with the others in the past :)
My fabric is a Liberty cotton, with a dark green print called "Dynasty", trimmed with dark green cotton lawn bias tape, the dress is lined with plain white Egyptian cotton.
Hem is faced with a 10cm deep facing, adds weight to skirt and improves drape.