|Started||Sep 21, 2021|
|Completed||Jan 9, 2022|
|Notes||This dress I made in post partum for a wedding. I have lost 10 kilos since and I want to take it apart, replace and recut pattern pieces and put it together again. Also I want to make a neck and armhole facing and fix neckline gaping issue I had on the original one. I will replace front panel because I have stretched out the neckline.
I have already unpicked significant part of this. I put a few before pictures already.
Finally finished, fits well. I also had to lift the waistband by 4 cms.
I am happy:) this is my first successful piece in a very long time